- Place your card so the fold is on the left. Trim 1 1/4” only from the right side of the card front.
- Use 5 white mini brads to attach a 4” silk poinsettia to the top of the red dots border on the black/white dots paper. Glue the paper to the card front. Trim the excess paper.
- Tuck the “Season’s Greetings” word art under the poinsettia and glue in place. Open the card on a cutting surface. Mark a vertical 1 1/2” long slit positioned 7/8” from the bottom and 5/8” from the right side. Mark a second slit 3/8” to its left. Us e an X-acto knife to cut the slits.
- For the red dots belt closure: Ink the edges of the red dots paper. To reinforce the belt, glue red dots paper to the piece of the card trimmed off the front. Fold 1 1/2” to the back of the card so the remaining paper wraps to the front and tucks into the slits on the card front. Glue only the folded portion to the card back.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with the black poinsettias paper. Trim the excess paper, and then ink the edges. Fold the red dots strip and glue to the “Wishing you…” word art, then glue it to the inside, 3/4” from the fold.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- StazOn® Black ink pad (link)
- X-acto knife, cutting mat, ruler