Designer’s Tip: Some of the cards in the kit can be remade in an entirely different layout. For this one, I changed the original horizontal arrangement to a vertical one, and added different embellishments.
- With the fold on the left, cut 1” off of the right edge of the front flap only. Use the Corner Chomper to round the top right and bottom right corners of both the front flap and the inside panel.
- Cut 3 3/4”x6 1/4” of purple snowflake and round the top right and bottom right corners with the Corner Chomper. Ink the edges using a makeup sponge and Wisteria ink. Glue centered on card front.
- Cut 4”x1 1/8” of white cardstock. Cut out 3 snowflake squares and ink the edges with Wisteria. Glue them evenly spaced on the white strip. Insert 2 silver and 1 white snowflake brads into the snowflake centers. Glue the strip 2 1/2” from the bottom. Ink the edges of “Let it snow” and foam tape 2” from the left and 1 1/2” from the top.
- Tie a small bow from lavender grosgrain and glue to top of greeting. Glue a small length above the bow, ending at the top of the card.
- Use sandpaper to sand down the purple snowflake Brad Buddy until the snowflake shows through. Use a 3-D Zots™ to glue it to the edge of the white cardstock strip. Zot a clear crystal to the center of the Brad Buddy.
- For the inside: Glue the 1 1/2” wide blue strip along the right side and trim even with the card. Ink edges with a makeup sponge and Prussian blue chalk ink. Tie lavender grosgrain in a knot through the greeting tag and insert a white snowflake brad. Glue to card 1” from the right and 2 1/2” from the top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Small Zots™ (link)
- 3-D Zots™ (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Wisteria Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Prussian Blue Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Corner Chomper (rounded) (link)
- Makeup sponges