- Cover the tag with the green/red/stars paper with the stars covering the bottom 1”. Re-punch the top hole.
- Place “Celebrate” across the green section.
- Foam tape the “Merry” and “Christmas” stars at the bottom of the tag.
- Glue green/white dots ribbon across the tag with Zips, 2 1/2” from the bottom.
- Glue red rick-rack across the top, 3/4” from the top.
- Tie a green/white ribbon through the hole and in a knot.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Foam Tape (link)
- Zips (link)