Designer’s Tip: Loop your ribbon around whatever you want your tag to be attached to (i.e. gift bag handle) before attaching it back to the tag.
- Cover the tag with purple snowflake/stripes paper with the vertical stripes covering the bottom 1” of the tag.
- Cut out two of the matching purple snowflake squares. Cut one square diagonally half and glue each triangle on the right and left sides of the tag just above the vertical stripes. Place the large 1 5/8” snowflake square sticker in between the two triangles.
- Glue the greeting tag at the top. Zots™ a small white silk bow at the bottom right of the greeting.
- Punch a 3/4” circle out of the center of one of the remaining snowflake squares. Glue the circle to the center of a giant white circle brad.
- Make a loop with white sheer swirl ribbon and Zots™ the ends to the top of the tag. Insert the giant brad through the top of the tag.
- Apply small dots of Tacky Glue on the snowflakes along the bottom and on the snowflake on the giant brad. Sprinkle on white glitter and let dry.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Blank Tags (link)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (link)
- Small Zots™ (link)
- 3/4” circle punch (link)