- A vibrant two-color scheme creates a striking contrast and a festive look.
- Doing a tag sideways is creates a fun and unique look.
- Place the hole on the left. Cover the tag with red pattern paper. Insert a red brad through a felt white flower and through the center of the “O.” Glue “JOY” to the tag.
- Make a loop of white grosgrain and Zots™ to the left (top of tag). Zots™ a small white grosgrain bow at the base of the loop. Insert a mini red brad through a small red fabric flower and Zots™ just above the white bow.
- Apply a thin stripe of Tacky Glue around the top, right, and bottom edges of the tag. Attach the white fiber to the glue and let dry.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- Blank Tags (link)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (link)
- Small Zots™ (link)