- Place your card so the fold is on the left. Trim 1” from the right side of the card. (You’ll be cutting through two layers of cardstock.) Glue the red plaid paper centered on the card top. Cut a 3 3/4”x1 3/4” musical notes paper and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the bottom of the card front. Measure 7/8” from the top right corner and fold down. Insert a music note brad into the folded triangle, flattening the prongs behind the fold, then glue the corner down. Insert a music brad in the piano tag, then glue it as shown.
- For the twill wrap: Open the card face up on a cutting surface. Use an X-acto knife to cut a 5/8” slit into the fold, 1 3/8” above the bottom edge. Thread the twill through the slit and knot the ends on top over the tag. Glue folded twill behind the top of the “Merry Christmas” art square. Foam tape the square and the “to you” to the card front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 3 3/4”x2 3/8” musical notes paper and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the top. Glue the “Singing you…” word art square in the center of the music notes paper. Insert a music note brad overlapping the bottom right corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Personal Shopper (link)
- StazOn® Black ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- X-acto knife
- Cutting surface