Tips: Add a quick border around your whole page by trimming ¼” off the edges and mounting onto black cardstock.
- Start with a yellow color block border page with the border along the bottom. Take an orange diamond border page with the border at the top and rip across the center. Glue the orange piece on top of the yellow color block page, with the top edge flush with the top of the page. Trim ¼” off of the right and bottom edges. Round the corners using the ½” Corner Chomper, then mount the whole page onto black cardstock.
- Mat a 5”x6 ¼” photo onto black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Do the same with a 3”x6 ¼” photo. Glue the first photo 1 ½” from the right edge and 2 ½” from the top. Glue the other photo 1 ½” from the left and 2 ½” from the top.
- Cut out the letters for your title and caption from pages 21 and 22 of the Bonus Art on the Card Greetings & Sentiments CD. Glue the letters to form the titles above and below the photos as shown.
- Place a scalloped Dazzles™ border along the top and bottom of the page. Place a scallop/dot Dazzles™ border along the left edge of the left photo and the right edge right photo. Place a polka-dot ribbon border between the two photos as shown. Add a branch/flourish Dazzles™ to the top right and left corners of the photo block and add a swirl Dazzles™ to either side of the bottom caption.
- Glue 3 sunflowers to the top left and right corners of the photo block.