Tips: Use foam tape to attach paper embellishments to the center of a fabric flower.
- Print pages 9 and 17 under Bonus Art from the Card Greetings & Sentiments CD. Cut out the circle “celebrate” art, two tiny green/white tags, “Birthday Greetings,” and the lime green and burgundy stitched ribbon.
- Glue the burgundy stitched ribbon and lime green ribbon from page 17 across the bag 1 ½” from the top, forming an X. Glue a 2 ½” brown fabric flower at the center of the X. Foam tape the “celebrate” circle in the center of the flower.
- Sign and cut out the two tiny tags and glue along the ribbon as shown.
- Insert brown brads into either side of the “Birthday Greetings” tag. Insert the left one into a 1 ½” cream fabric flower and the right one into a 1 ½” brown fabric flower. Glue a 1 ½” tan fabric flower to the center of the bag, 1” from the bottom. Glue the “Birthday Greetings” with the two flowers over the tan flower. Glue snippets of the lime green paper ribbon on either side of the greeting.
- Tie 12” of brown/black stitched grosgrain ribbon in a bow around the left side of the bag handle. Fill bag with white tissue paper.