- Place the card so the fold is at the top. Cover the card front with yellow paper, trimming edges evenly. Tear a 1/2" to 3/4" wide strip of striped paper and glue even with the bottom, trimming the side edges evenly. Tear another strip 3/4" to 1 1/2" wide and glue across the card front, about 2 1/4" from the bottom. Ink the edges well.
- Carefully remove the haunted house with tree from the Halloween Dazzles sheet. Attach the haunted house portion to yellow paper, leaving the top right edge of the roof (with the arrows) and the tree off the paper. Trim the edges even with the sticker. Attach to the card front, 1/8" from the bottom.
- Add bats, spider, small stars, and "Boo!" stickers to the card as shown. For the tombstones, trim the top from one of the tiny tags for a rounded shape with scissors. Trim the top of the second tag into a pointed shape. Computer print "RIP" on white for both tags, then glue centered to the trimmed tags. Trim the edges even with the tags, then ink edges and glue to the card front near the tree. Ink the chipboard star with center cut-out and let dry (this may require two coats for desired coverage). Glue to upper left corner of card front.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside with yellow textured paper. Tear a 3/8" to 3/4" strip of striped paper and glue even with the bottom edge. Ink the edges. Attach "Happy" angled at the upper left and "Halloween" across the inside beneath it as shown.
- Add bat and spider stickers above "Halloween". Ink the chipboard star and glue overlapping the striped strip and yellow paper beneath the words. Mat a small star sticker on yellow and glue centered to the inked chipboard star.