Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 6" strip of tan paper, ink the edges and glue vertically to the black striped paper. Cut a 9"x9" mat of dot paper, ink the edges and glue overlapping the tan and dot papers.
- Mat photos with tan paper and ink the edges. Mat again with black paper and glue to the dot paper. Add pen work around the edges of the photos and tan strip.
- Cut a 2 ¼"x8" strip of tan paper, ink the edges and glue along the photos. Place the "Mom" and "Dad" Dazzles™ at the top. Print journaling onto tan paper, cut out and add to a tag. Add a black mini brad and foam tape to the strip. Add small heart to the center of the camera sticker.
- Finish strip with large tree and pen work around the edges.
- Add a title to the large tan strip under the photos by mixing words, house, tree, arrows and hearts.