Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 6" strip of dot paper and glue to the right edge of the plaid paper. Cut a 1" strip of striped paper and glue over the plaid paper along the edge of the dot. Wrap seams in the center with brown ribbon and lace. Tuck the ends of the ribbon behind the page. Thread thin strips of paper through the buttons and glue dot to the ribbons.
- Mat 2 photos with ivory cardstock and ink the edges. Cut a 2 ½" strip of brown cardstock and glue to the plaid half of the page slightly overlapping the striped strip. Glue photos overlapping the brown strip.
- Print journaling onto ivory cardstock and trim. Ink the edges and glue to the background page. Add the "Father" sticker to the top of the journaling block.
- Add large corner stickers to the top left and bottom left corners of the page and large key stickers along the photo. Use the clock hands as pointers to the photos and under the journaling and add a green mini brads.
- Print journaling onto ivory cardstock for the Mother side of the page. Trim and ink the edges. Mat with the photos onto brown cardstock. Add the "Mother" sticker to the top of the journaling mat. Glue to the dot side of the paper.
- Add extra clock hands to the journaling and below the photos and green mini brads. Add the "Keys to the Past" sticker to the top of the photo mat with a large key. Add photo corner stickers to the corners.
- Glue dot a ribbon loop under a white flower. Thread a thin strip of paper through a button and glue dot to the flower. Glue dot near the title above Mother.
- Ink the edges of the page.