- Cover the card front with the blue pastel paper, and trim the edges even.
- Cut a piece of the green diamond paper to 4 3/4"x6 1/4" and chalk the edges green. Cut four 1 1/2" squares of white cardstock and chalk the edges. Punch leaves from the pastel vellums and adhere to the squares with vellum glue dots.
- Print a greeting on white cardstock and trim. Chalk the edges and attach to the bottom of a 4 3/4"x3 3/4" piece of pastel blue paper. Arrange the four squares above the journaling, and attach with foam tape. Adhere the blue mat centered on the green diamond paper.
- Add mini brads to the corners of the large mat, as shown. Adhere the green mat to the face of the card with foam tape.
- For the inside: Repeat a strip of the layered mats with a 4 1/2"x3" piece of green diamond paper and a 4 3/4"x3 1/4" piece of the blue paper. Add two mini brads to the corner, as shown.
- Chalk the edges of a 1 1/2" square and 1 3/4"x1 1/2" rectangle of white cardstock. Add journaling to the rectangle and a vellum leaf to the square, mat both on blue paper with foam tape, and attach to the mat.
- Attach the entire mat to the bottom of the card inside.