Click to view a larger image
- Cover the front and back of the portfolio with the border paper. Sand and ink the edges. Cover the flap with the cream paper and sand and ink the edges.
- Cut strips and squares of black texture, brown texture and brown striped papers. Ink the edges and adhere to the flap and front of the portfolio, overlapping the pieces as shown.
- Wrap the portfolio with sheer ribbon around the border of the paper and adhere. Tie in a bow in the front.
- Print a label on cream paper and cut out as a tag. Ink the edges and attach under the bow.
- Punch leaves from white dot vellum. Ink the edges with white pen and highlight the vein details. Add white brads to the leaves and attach to the portfolio with vellum glue dots.
- Cut two small black squares and ink the edges. Add white brads, and attach the squares to the flap and portfolio with foam tape. Wrap the embroidery floss around the white brads, for a closure.