- Ink the outside edges, spine and inside edges of the cover with black ink.
- Cut two 8 1/2" squares of the paisley paper. Cut a 1/4" strip of gold metallic paper and edge one of the squares. Add black brads to the ends and adhere to the front cover. Adhere the other square to the back cover.
- Cut two 6 3/4"x3 1/2" pieces of burgundy paisley paper, ink the edges and attach centered on the front cover as shown. Cut 2"x2" squares of black cardstock and add punched gold leaves with foam tape. Print recipe names onto three pieces of ivory cardstock, trim and add mini brads to create a bullet list. Mat the lists with gold metallic paper and black cardstock. Adhere the leaves and lists to the cover, as shown.
- Journal "favorite fall recipes" onto a piece of ivory cardstock, mat on gold paper and attach to a small tag. Hang the tag from the top leaf with embroidery floss.
- Add strips of paisley paper over the pieces of the spine. Remove the posts from the album to mark for the holes.
- Cover the inside covers with burgundy paisley paper. Ink the edges.
- Inside the covers, add 2" squares of black cardstock with punched leaves, one in front and one in back.
- For the recipe page: Cut the paisley paper to 8"x8" and ink the edges. Add a 2" strip of burgundy paisley paper, with inked edges, to the right of the page. Attach black mini brads to the ends of the strip.
- Print a recipe onto ivory paper and ink the edges. Mat with gold metallic paper and add a small matted photo. Adhere the recipe to the page with foam tape. Add a 2"x2" square of black with a punched leaf on foam tape.