Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 3 1/2" strip of gold striped paper and ink the edges. Adhere to the right edge of the leaf paper background.
- Mat a large photo with ivory cardstock. Attach the large photo and two smaller photos to a large mat of brown cardstock. Adhere to the background along the edge of the gold striped paper.
- Cut out a tab and print a title on it. Ink the edges and adhere to the photo with foam tape.
- Print journaling on ivory cardstock and mat with brown cardstock. Adhere to the gold striped border.
- Punch leaves from the leaf paper. Ink the leaves and chalk the silk leaves. Add the leaves along the border of the papers. Adhere punched leaves with foam tape and secure the silk leaves with brads.