- Cut the blue floral paper to 5"x6 1/2" and ink the edges. Cut a 1 1/4" strip of striped paper and adhere across the bottom of the floral paper. Wrap blue grosgrain ribbon across the seam of the papers and tuck ends behind the paper. Secure the ends with mini brads and adhere to the face of the card.
- Print a greeting on the blue tag and ink the edges. Tie a small bow and adhere to the tag with a Zot™. Add the tag to the card.
- Cut a 2 3/4"x3 1/4"mat of green texture paper and ink the edges. Layer the blue and white sheer flowers and attach with a mini brad to the green mat. Add to the card with foam tape.
- Punch leaves from ivory paper and chalk the leaves. Attach the leaves under the flowers.
- For the inside: Cut a 3"x5" piece of the blue floral paper and repeat the ribbon border over a 1 1/4"x5" piece of striped paper.
- Add a greeting to the tag and add a tied bow. Layer smaller sheer flowers and add a chalked leaf under the flowers. Attach to a 2"x2 1/2" mat with a brad. Adhere inside the card.