- Cut Vellum Swirls paper into ¼” strips, crumple and place them inside the ornament. Close the two halves of the ornament, making sure it is tightly secured.
- Cut 8” Silver Memory Thread and thread through the hanger hole. Twist the ends together to create a loop for hanging the ornament.
- Apply a small amount of tacky glue to the top of the ornament, letting it slightly run down the sides as shown. Sprinkle Crystal Micro Glitter onto the glue. Shake off excess and let dry completely.
- Place one small and two medium Silver Butterflies Dazzles™ onto acetate and trim next to the Dazzles™ edges. Turn them over and color in the vacant areas on the back of the butterflies with TB
- Let dry. Then apply Picket Fence Distress ink to cover the entire back of the butterflies. Let dry. Zot™ the butterflies onto the ornament as shown and bend the wings up slightly. Place Pearl Blue Snowflakes Dazzles™ at random.
- Use 3/4” light blue crepe ribbon to tie a bow onto the base of the Silver Memory Thread.
- Place two Pearl Blue Snowflakes Dazzles™, one on each side of the Silver Memory Thread (back to back) as shown.