Designer's Tip: For a lighter Perfect Pearls™ watercolor, add more water than powder. For a darker color, add more powder than water. Help yourself out and trace around the outside of the stencil before applying Perfect Pearls™. Cut out the bell after applying the powder.
- Cut out the big vertical roses tag. Mix Perfect Pearls™ with water and brush each color on the tag in the locations as shown.
- Tape the bell stencil on white cardstock. Ink the exposed areas of the cardstock with Perfect Pearls™ Medium. Take off the stencil and brush red Perfect Pearls™ on the medium. Spritz the Perfect Pearls™ with water. Cut out the bell and mat it on black cardstock with 1/8” borders.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag. Cut 9” of 1/8” perrywinkle grosgrain and 1/8” green sheer ribbons. Thread them together through the hole and make a loop. Tie a double knot in the ribbon at the hole.
- Foam tape the bell on the tag top 1/2” to the right of center at an angle. Place “Joy” Dazzles™ below the bell on the left of the roses on the tag. Place two star Dazzles™ on the right and left of the bell on the tag. Place two holly Dazzles™ centered and next to each other on the bell, above the white detail. Place the inside Dazzles™ of the “o” and “d” in “Holidays” on the top and middle of the bell as shown. Place five Jewel Dazzles™ on the bell in the locations as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Creative Imaginations Christmas 6x6 Ornament (link)
- Color Me™ Ebony Tags & Borders (link)
- Winter Flannel Ribbon Set (link)
- Christmas Greetings Stickers Dazzles - Gold (link)
- Jewel Dazzles- gold (link)
- Perfect Pearls™ Jewels and Medium (link)
- White and black cardstock (link)
- Regular punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)