Designer's Tip: Move your hand while spraying Glimmer Mist to get an even spray. Don’t over saturate, or paper will buckle too much to dry flat.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover with blue border snowflake paper, without using the border portion, gluing only the corners in place. Place on craft sheet and set the large snowflake stencil partially over the lower left corner. Lightly mist with Glimmer Mist. Move the stencil to the lower right corner and mist again. Move to the fold and mist again. Let dry. Place a 7 1/2” length of white mesh ribbon over a 7 1/2” length of dotted sheer ribbon and center on card, tucking ends under paper. Glue edges of paper in place.
- Set the stencil over white cardstock and lightly mist. Move to another area of cardstock and mist again, but this time more heavily. Let dry. Cut out the lightly misted cardstock snowflake, leaving a 1/4” border all around. Mat on black glimmer paper with 1/16” border. Cut out the heavily misted snowflake, leaving a 1/16” border and foam tape over the other snowflake. Foam tape both to the center of the card. Place “Joy” Dazzle in center of snowflake. Place small starburst Dazzles™ on snowflake points. Place corner bracket Dazzles™ on lower corners. Place medium snowflake Dazzles™ on upper corners, cutting off overhanging edges of Dazzles™, as shown.
- For the inside: Cover with blue border snowflake paper, keeping snowflakes at upper left corner. Set on craft paper, set stencil on lower right corner and mist lightly. Let dry. Place “Wishing You Cheer” Dazzles™ and small snowflake Dazzle in center. Place Dazzle dots on artwork snowflakes.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Onyx Glimmer Paper (link)
- Gold Christmas Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Blue Pearl Snowflakes Dazzles™
- Winter Flannel Ribbon Set (link)
- Christmas Time 12x12 Stencil Set (link)
- Icicle Blue Glimmer Mist (link)
- craft sheet (link)
- foam tape (link)