- Tear and ink the bottom edge of a 6 ½”x9 ½” pink music paper. Glue to the left side of the gray notebook paper, ¾” from the top and 1 ¼” from the left edge. Glue a 12”x1” inked border of blue diamond paper ½” from the bottom of the page.
- Mat the 5”x7” photo with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue a 2”x6” rectangle of inked blue dot paper to extend from under the left side of the mat. Glue the mat to the center of the pink music mat and trim the blue dot paper even with the gray background paper edge.
- Glue a 10” length of pink measuring tape ribbon to the left of the photo. Foam tape a large pink flower die-cut near the bottom of the photo, over the ribbon. Glue a small clock and pink bird to the left side of the blue border. Glue a knotted length of yellow dot ribbon to the bird.
- Use the surface of the inkpad to apply ink to the embossed areas of the frame. Let the ink dry and glue a square of small print blue diamond paper behind the frame. Foam tape the medium clock at the center. Foam tape the frame overlapping the right side of the photo.
- Glue a blue lined inked paper die-cut below the frame and glue and foam tape a mixture of inked number die-cuts and chip alphabet. Mix letters again to spell a name at the top of the page, gluing and foam taping as shown. Cut journaling into thin white strips and ink the edges. Glue to the top left corner of the photo.