Click to view a larger image
- Stamp 3 individual large star swirl stamps and 4 small star swirl stamps with purple ink onto tissue paper. Cut out around each star/swirl image without getting too detailed.
- Use a very small amount of glue stick on the back of each stamped piece to tack them into position on the candle. You may want to begin with one at a time.
- Cut the wax paper into a 6”x16” rectangle. (The wax paper should not be taller than the candle and wrap completely around the candle with enough left over to form a handle). Wrap the wax paper around the candle, holding the ends together to form a handle. The wax paper should be tight against the tissue paper images.
- Heat up the embossing gun and moving quickly, waving the nozzle over the images, slightly melting the wax and absorbing the tissue paper. This process takes only a few seconds. Slowly peel the wax paper off the candle while the wax is still warm.
- Tie the lavender dot ribbon around the top of the candle and wrap the 1/8” wide grosgrain ribbon around the bottom, overlapping the ends and securing with a pin to prevent slipping.
- Remove ribbon when burning. Do not leave candle unattended when burning.