Click to view a larger image
- For the backgound: Tear a 7 1/2”x12” strip of brown floral paper, roll the torn edge slightly and glue it to the right side of the pink patterned paper.
- Mat the 5” square photo with pink cardstock and ink the edges. Mat again with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/4” wide border and extending the bottom border to 1 1/2” long. Glue to the floral paper as shown.
- For the hinges: Apply glue stick to the grungeboard and cover with dot paper. Use the X-acto® knife to cut around the shapes and re-punch the holes. Glue to the right edge of the paper, overlapping the photo and mat. Secure ivory mini brads through the holes on the hinges.
- Ink the numbers for the year with brown ink, using the pads surface. Glue to the photo mat as shown.
- Mat two 3”x4” photos with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue to the pink side of the page. Paint a small set of grunge wings white and let dry. Use the foam wedge to apply ink to the wings surface. Cover the small crown with dot paper. Glue the images directly to the photos. Tie a bow to the swirl grunge and glue between and overlapping the photos.
- Computer journal and print onto pink cardstock. Cut into strips and ink the edges. Glue below the photo on the floral paper and secure with mini brads.