Click to view a larger image
- Ink the spine, back, and 1/2" along the left edge of the front of the album and let dry. Punch a 3/16" hole over the inner hole in the base of each of the grungeboard hinges to make the holes large enough to attach the posts through it.
- Paint the top and side edges of the grungeboard pieces and let dry. Drag the inkpad directly across the top of the grungeboard pieces (inkpad should be flat on the grungeboard), until the raised background is covered in ink, leaving the painted swirl pattern exposed. Let dry.
- Cover the spine front with a 1" wide section of tan and ivory patterned paper. Re-punch the holes. Glue the tan textured paper to the remaining right portion of the album front. Stamp across the tan textured paper with the script stamp and timber brown ink. Let dry. Glue a piece of ribbon over the seams of the two papers, trimming evenly at the edges.
- Add mini brads to the hinges, then attach to front of the album with the posts. Glue the remaining grungeboard pieces to front of the album as shown.
- Lightly ink the top and edges of a standard size brad, let dry, and attach to a mini flower. Glue over the grungeboard as shown. Attach standard size brads to the grungeboard oval label. Write "friends" by hand with the black pen, or computer print on tan textured paper. Center the label over the word and glue in place. Trim the edges evenly, then glue the oval to the album. Ink the edges of the album.