- Place the card with the fold at the left side. Cut a 1 3/4” wide strip of black/gray diamond paper and glue to the bottom of the card. Glue the red/black stripped paper to the remaining portion of the card and trim all of the papers even with the card edges.
- Apply black ink to the surface of the small book plate. Cut a 1/2” wide strip of striped paper and mat with a 7/8” wide strip of black glimmer paper. Secure the book plate to the strip using white standard brads. Glue the strip over the seam between the two papers, lining up the stripes on the border with those on the card. Trim the border even with the card edges.
- Computer journal “Bad to the inspiration” and print onto parchment paper. Tear into a small rectangle and roll the edges. Glue to the book plate.
- For the flag: Paint the scull & crossinspirations grunge white. Let dry. Cut a 1/4”x3” rectangle of black glimmer paper and tear the short edge on the right to make it look like a torn flag. Cut two 1/8”x2” lengths of white cardstock and trim the ends at an angle. Fold each in half and glue to the back left side of the flag. Glue the skull to the flag and the flag to the card.
- For the inside: Cut a 1 3/8” wide strip of diamond paper and mat with striped paper, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue to the lower inside back and trim the strip even with the card edge. Secure a red flower with a square dot brad, an inked grunge arrow and a printed piece of parchment that reads “but I still love you!”