- Trim the card to a 5" square. With the fold at the left, cover the card front with green textured paper. Place the center design of the Square Dots Template centered on the green card front. Use the white pen to outline and fill in the dots. Remove the template and let dry. You can go over the dots again with the pen if you need more coverage.
- Cut a 3 1/4" red textured square and mat on white. Glue to the card front, centered inside the white dots on the green textured cardstock. Use the smallest circles on the template (third row from the center) and center a row of circles along the left side of the red square. Use the white pen to add the dots as in step #1. Repeat for the right side and let dry.
- Attach the 2 3/8" white snowflake sticker centered on the red square. Back the round 1 1/2" snowflake sticker on white vellum and trim around the edges. Layer over the center of the first snowflake with foam tape. Back a third snowflake on the smooth side of the red cardstock and trim around the edges. Foam tape it to the center of the vellum snowflake. Add a small snowflake to the center, and over the corner dots on the green cardstock.
- Write or computer print "Happy Holidays" on white, trim to a rectangle, and mat on the smooth side of the green cardstock. Glue below stacked snowflake as shown. Add crystal stickers to snowflakes and word rectangle as shown.
- Inside the card: Cut a 3 1/4" green textured square and add small white dots to the left and right sides as for the red square on the card front. Let dry and glue centered to the inside. Mat a 2 1/4" red textured square on white and glue centered to the green square. Attach a white snowflake sticker to the center of the red square. Write or computer print "Peace on Earth" on white, trim, and mat on the smooth side of the green cardstock. Glue below the snowflake. Add crystal stickers as shown.