Click to view a larger image
- Use the template to trace and cut out half of a flower shape from whitewash/orange cardstock. Use the sanding block to sand the petals and the center. Wipe away any dust with a tissue. Glue the flat side even with the left edge of the lime cardstock background.
- Mat large photo on yellow cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Mat again on the whitewashed side of the orange cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border at top, bottom, and left side, with a 1" border at the right side. Add lime mini brads at the right corners and tear the edge to reveal the orange core. Glue to the upper right corner page. Mat two smaller photos on orange, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue staggered beneath the larger photo as shown.
- Write or computer print journaling on yellow, trim to a rectangle and mat on the whitewash side of the orange cardstock. Tear the right edge, then trim remaining edges straight, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue across the bottom of the page as shown.
- Use the colored pencils and the template to add dots around the center of the flower, swirls around the petals, and oval shapes within each petal. I used the fruity orange and red kiss pencils for this effect.
- Cut one yellow and one orange flower in half, layer them, and Zot to the cardstock flower center with a lime brad. Zot a small yellow flower with orange brad, and a mini orange flower with yellow brad between the smaller photos as shown.