Designer's Tip:When inking the background, use a sticky note to place over the stencil and mask off everything but the stars. Trace around the outside of the stencil for the white cardstock to have rounded corners when cut out.
- Place card with fold on top. Cut it to be 5”x5”. Cover with 4 ¾”x4 ¾” green paper, matted on red paper with 1/8” borders. Ink edges black.
- Mask off stencil and place on top-right corner of card. Using a cosmetic sponge, ink stars black. Pull off and place (with sticky notes) on bottom-right corner. Ink stars black. Repeat on other corners. Stamp “Merry CHRISTMAS” centered ¾” from bottom of card.
- Place stencil on white cardstock and trace around outside and inside edges. Color the following shapes with colors. Santa/Sleigh: CR7, edge CR9. Sleigh blades: IB3, BT8. Reindeer: GB6, GB7. Stars: GB6. Whip and JOY: JG2. Go over traced shapes with black pen. Cut outside traced edge and mat on red paper with 1/16” borders. Ink edges black. Foam tape centered 1” from top edge.
- Tie a bow of ¾” white sheer ribbon and cut strands at 2” in length. Zot™ on top of card. Tie a double knot of 1/8” red grosgrain ribbon and cut strands at ½”. Zot™ centered on bow.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Delights Paper Pack (link)
- Winter Delights Ribbon set (link)
- Joy Santa Stencil (link)
- Christmas Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Brights Spectrum Noir pens (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- StazOn® Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic stamping block (link)
- Black pen (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Sticky notes
- Cosmetic sponge