Designer's Tip: Coat the back of your stencil with a thin layer of soap for an easy release from the adhesive sheet.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover with rose texture paper and ink the edges with a sponge.
- Cut a 4”x3” piece of double-sided adhesive, peel off a backing sheet and place on ivory cardstock. Trace the 2 1/4”x3” Vintage Sign on covered adhesive, remove template and cut out. Remove remaining backing sheet of the adhesive and place adhesive side up on a craft sheet. Wet your finger, rub a little soap on it and rub onto the back side of the stencil, covering lightly, but completely. Place the stencil soap side down on the adhesive covered cardstock.
- Use stencil tape to mask off areas of the stencil that you will not be working on first, and sprinkle glitter over one exposed area of the stencil at a time, rubbing the glitter into each open stencil area, then shaking off excess. Glitter used: horn, halo and star – gold; ribbon – crimson; dots – grass; hair – copper; wing – fountain; face, hand, foot – yellow; robe – platinum and white. Remove cardstock carefully from stencil by peeling slowly off of the stencil. Cover the remaining adhesive areas with white glitter, rub in, and shake off.
- Mat the glittered angel on red, then ivory cardstock with 1/16” borders. Ink edges. Trace the 3 1/2”x4 3/4” Bracket Label on red scroll paper, cut out and ink the edges. Tie a 12” length of ribbon at an angle around the label and foam tape it to the lower portion of your card. Foam tape the angel over it.
- Place the “NOEL” Dazzle on a 2 1/4”x1” red cardstock and ink the edges. Mat on ivory with a 1/16” border, ink the edges and foam tape above angel.
- For the inside: Ink the edges of a 5”x4 1/4” music paper and center on card. Place the metal stencil at lower left and then upper right corners of paper, sponging ink through the openings at each setting. Trace the 1 1/2”x2 3/4” Vintage Label on red cardstock, cut out and ink the edges. Place the “Blessings” Dazzle on center and foam tape over an 8” looped length of ribbon.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card
- Roses in Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Red & Ivory Cardstock
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Gold Christmas Greetings Dazzles™ (link)
- Christmas Lace Ribbon Set – 1/4” wide ivory gingham (link)
- Flying Angel Metal Stencil (link)
- Double Sided Adhesive Sheet (link)
- WOW! Extra Fine Glitter Value Pack (link)
- Red Barn Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- foam tape (link)
- Bar soap
- Cosmetic sponge