Designer's Tip:Alter the metal stencil image by sampling only a portion of the image (star) to create an embellishment for the inside of the card.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with kraft cardstock and ink edges brown. Mat 4 1/2”x6” brown poinsettia paper with red cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the card center.
- Trace the 4”x5” Vintage Label onto red swirl paper. Cut out and mat with kraft cardstock. Ink edges and glue to the card center. Place the “Blessings” Dazzles at the bottom of the label.
- Place Paper Tex paper on a heat proof surface. Place the metal stencil on the Paper Text paper Use the Sizzle Heat Tool to go around the outside edge. Use stencil tape to secure stencil edges to work surface and then continue using heat tool on the stencil image.
- Mat the image with green cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink the edges and foam tape to the red label. Hold a length of both red and brown organdy ribbon together as one and tie a bow. Zotä the bow to the left side of the image.
- Inside: Glue 5”x 3 1/4” brown poinsettia paper to the card inside back, 1/2” from the top. Trace the 2”x 2 3/4” label onto kraft cardstock, ink edges and glue to the center of the border. Place only the star portion of the stencil on Tex Papers and use the heat tool on only the star. Trace around image using the 1 1/4” x 1 3/4” label template. Ink edges and mat with red cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Foam tape to the left side of the larger label. Place “Celebrate!” Dazzles™ and write “the season” in pen below.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Christmas Ribbon Set (link)
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ (link)
- Easy Vintage Labels Template (link)
- Nativity Metal Stencil (link)
- Sizzle Heat Tool & Paper Tex Papers (link)
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Black .01 Precision pen (link)