Designer's Tip: When adding the green stickles, use your knife to help fill in the thin shape at the center of the leaves.
- Write or computer print names on the right side of the tag at top and bottom of the light green area. Place the gingerbread stencil angled over the tag just left of center. Use the squeegee to apply the spackle over the open area of the stencil for a gingerbread man. Let dry a few minutes. Place the stencil just right of center and apply spackle for a second gingerbread man. Let dry a few minutes. Apply brown chalk over the artist spackle.
- Use the stencil and artist spackle to add “To” and “From” to the left of the names at top and bottom. Let dry a few minutes, then apply brown chalk. Decorate the gingerbread men with small pieces of thin line Dazzles™ as shown. Add liquid pearls for eyes and mouth, and red stickles for buttons. Add red stickles for holly berries and green stickles for the centers of the holly leaves. Let dry. Tie a red metallic ribbon bow and Zot to the top of the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Gingerbread man stencil (link)
- 20 Terrific Christmas Tags (link)
- Black Thin Lines Dazzles™ (link)
- Brown decorating chalk (link)
- Artist Spackle (link) and mini squeegee (link)
- Stickles Red Glitter Glue (link)
- Stickles Green Glitter Glue (link)
- White Opal Liquid Pearls (link)
- X-acto® knife (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Black pen or computer printer (link)
- Font: Gasoline Alley