- Cover the card front with Color Me Swirls paper. Tape off the edges of the color me swirls paper on the card front, then ink the center rectangle with Victorian velvet ink. Remove the tape from the outer edges, then tape over the edges of the inked rectangle to expose the white outer edges. Ink the outer edges with spun sugar ink, blending in a little Victorian velvet at the edges.
- Cut a 2 ½” square of swirls paper and ink with spun sugar ink. Attach a corner to each corner and mat with white cardstock. Glue on point to the front of the card.
- Use a small paint brush to add pink paint to the heart charm and word sticks, let it dry slightly, then rub off the excess with a damp paper towel. This will leave color in the word embellishments and in the dots of the heart charm. Attach a brown ribbon knot to the top of the heart and glue to the center of the square. Tie the tags together with a brown ribbon bow. Attach brown ribbon around the card front as shown, then Zot™ the tags to the top of the card, overlapping the ribbon.
- Print “Celebrate on a small tag and color with spun sugar ink. Zot™ a ribbon knot to the top and attach to the lower right of the card front.
- Inside the card: Print “Happy Anniversary” on a large tag and color with spun sugar ink. Attach the wings to the top of the tag and glue to the card inside.