Click to view a larger image
- Cut the pink dogwood paper into a 10 1/2” wide square. Ink the edges brown and glue to the center of the white cardstock. Mat a 5”x7” photo with bronze glimmer paper, leaving a 1/2” wide border. Glue to the center of the page.
- Trace and cut a vine from green paper. Cut additional loopy end sections and use among the vine as tendril shoots. Use a cotton swab to apply brown ink to the vine edges. Glue to the left side of the page. Turn the template upside down to reverse the vine. Use the brown pen to draw another vine, overlapping the first. Trace and cut out different sizes of green leaves. Ink the edges and use the pen to draw a vein down each left center.
- Trace two 1E and one1F flowers from brown dot paper. Layer the 1E flowers with 1B from green dot and 3C from textured pink. Ink the edges of each and roll the edges of the green dot flowers. Secure the centers with pink flower mini Brad Buddies™ and ivory mini brads. Layer the 1F flower with 1C from green dot paper and a pink 2A. Ink brown, roll petals and secure with an ivory/pink flower brad. Add leaves behind the flowers and glue to the vine as shown.
- Tag: Cut a 2D from pink and a green dot 4D. Ink the petals. Layer and secure to the small brown tag with an ivory brad. Glue 2 green leaves behind the flower and foam tape the tag to the photo top right.
- Journaling: Write on white strips of cardstock, ink the edges brown and glue to the lower left side of the page.