- Paint the binding white, and let it dry.
- Cover the back of the binder with the floral paper. Attach a 3/8" strip of brown paper near the binding. Trim the edges even with a craft knife. Cut a 1" strip of floral paper and a 1/4" strip of brown paper, glue them to the front cover near the binding, as shown. Cover the remaining part of the front cover with orange texture paper. Lightly sand all the edges.
- Cut a 1/2" strip of brown paper and 1/4" strip of light blue paper. Adhere together and add pen stitching. Glue over the seams of the papers on the front cover.
- Cut two 2 1/2" squares of white cardstock, and add pen stitching. Add a large blue flower with a brown great big brad in the center to one piece. Cut out a button from the art and ink the edges. Attach to the center of the brad. Print the contents of the binder on the second square and add mini brads as bullets.
- Cut three 3/4"x1" pieces of white cardstock and add shaped flower brads to the centers. Add pen work. Mat the embellished pieces on a large piece of brown paper and ink the edges. Cut out a piece of flower art and mat with brown paper.
- Cut two pieces of brown ribbon and adhere to the back and front of the binder leaving the tails long to tie a bow. Adhere the flower art to the back of the binder with foam tape. Adhere the embellished piece to the front with foam tape.
- For the inside: Cover the inside covers with dot papers, and sand the edges.
- Embellish the calendar divider by covering it with orange texture paper and striped paper. Sand the edges and add pen work. Add a blue great big brad to the center of a large pink flower and adhere to the seam of the papers with foam tape. Cut out button art, ink the edges and adhere it to the great big brad. Print the year, mat on blue paper and attach it to the tab. Trim a vellum definition and mat with blue texture paper. Use a blue mini brad to attach the vellum to the mat. Print onto a ribbon fragment and add blue mini brads. Attach it to the edge of the definition and adhere to the divider with foam tape.
- Embellish the divider for the blank paper section by adding a strip of striped paper to the edge of the divider. Sand the edges and add pen work. Mat a vellum wish definition with blue texture paper. Add a brown flower with a pink brad and adhere to the divider. Cut out the "notes" and flowers. Add mini brads to the flowers and adhere to the divider with foam tape.
- Embellish the flap of the envelope with striped paper, and sand the edges. Thread the button with a strip of paper and adhere it to the pink flower with Zots™. Add journaling to the labels and tuck under the flower. Adhere to the flap with Zots™.
Click to view large image