- Paint the inside and outside of the album and let it dry. Cover the front of the binder with brown checked paper. Cut the pink swirl paper to 3 1/2" and the blue diamond paper to 2". Ink the edges and adhere to the brown checked paper overlapping each other.
- Add a blue ribbon down the edge of the pink paper and trim the ends flush with the binder. Tie a small bow and adhere with Zots™. Create flower stems with green ribbon on the pink swirl paper. Add white embossed brads to the centers of the smaller flowers and adhere them with foam tape to the green ribbon. Add a white great big brad to the center of a large blue flower and adhere with foam tape. Trim words from the Definitions and Words Ephemera book and ink the edges. Add blue brads and adhere to the cover with foam tape.
- For the inside covers: Cut pieces of blue diamond and pink swirl papers and ink the edges. Overlap the papers and adhere inside the covers. Trim definitions and ink the edges. Add ribbon tails with a mini brad and adhere with foam tape. Add another definition to the back cover. Trim and ink the edges. Add mini brads to the corner and adhere with foam tape. Tie a small bow using blue ribbon and adhere with Zots™.
- Embellish the divider with pieces of pink swirl and blue diamond papers, and ink the edges. Repeat the flowers and ribbon stems on the divider, and add a definition with foam tape. Add a large white button to the center of the purple flower, threaded with a thin strip of paper.
- Embellish the pocket with a large strip of blue diamond paper, and ink the edges. Add a definition with foam tape and small strip of pink swirl paper. Attach a large red flower and white great big brad with foam tape. Add small ribbon tails under the flower using green ribbon. Ink the edges of the divider and pocket.
Click to view large image