Designer's Tip: Stamp several times and cut out individual elements for layering.
- Start with 12”x12” Grapefruit orange dot paper as your background. Mat an 8”x8” Grapefruit pink flourish paper on Grapefruit pink dot paper with a 1/8” border. Glue 1/2” from the bottom, on center. Place Border Dazzles™ 1” from the bottom edge.
- Use Jet Black StazOn® to stamp the “Follow Your Heart” image three times on white cardstock. Stamp the Your Friendship image twice on white cardstock.
- Use the stylus to apply the three Distress ink colors in random areas all over the stamped images. Use a circular motion when sponging on the ink and blend the inks together where the colors meet. Let dry. Wet your fingers and “flick” water droplets all over the inked images. Let dry.
- Cut one of the “Follow…” inked images to 4 3/8”x4 1/4” (including the “follow your heart” words), mat on Silver Linen paper with a 1/16” border. Glue 3/8” from the upper left corner, as shown. Cut another “Follow…” inked image to 4”x4 1/4” (including the spidery leaf), mat on Silver Linen paper with a 1/16” border. Glue 1/4” from the bottom edge and 2 1/2” from the right side.
- Cut around the outer edges of both of the “…Friendship” inked images and cut them into the patterns used around the photos. Mat on Silver Linen paper with 1/16” borders and set in place, but do not glue yet.
- Mat the following photos on Black Suede with 1/16” borders: one 4”x6”, one 2 1/2”x2 3/4” and one 3 1/2”x4 1/4”. Glue the 3 1/2”x4 1/4” photo, 3/8” from the top edge and 1 1/8” from the right side. Place (do not glue yet) the large photo centered horizontally on the page, with the bottom edge just above the lower boxes of artwork on the lowest “Follow…” inked image, and just to the left of the spidery leaf image. Slide the “…Friendship” inked image under the lower left corner of the photo and glue it in place. Glue the photo in place. Foam tape the small photo on the upper left corner of the large photo, as shown.
- Cut a 1”x4 1/4” piece of the remaining “Follow…” inked image (including the “follow your heart” words), mat on Silver Linen paper with a 1/16” border. Glue down the right side of the photo in the upper right corner. Glue the remaining cut “…Friendship” inked image under the photo, even with the inked image above it.
- Cut out individual words and images from the remaining inked pieces and foam tape on top of their corresponding images, in a random order. Zot™ on a pink crepe bow on the left photo, and a knot of ribbon below the right photo, as shown.
- Journal a name and date on 1/2” wide strips of Grapefruit pink dot paper. Mat on Black Suede with 1/16” borders and glue on the edges of the stamped images, as shown.