Designer's Tip: I stamped the large image, then cut the individual images apart and arranged them on the card front for a different look. I used a simple color palette for the stamped images, starting with Glimmer Mist and painting in with Smooch inks. I then added 3D Crystal Lacquer and Crystal Micro Glitter for sparkle.
- Place your blank card with the fold at the left. Cover the card front with Stolen Moments brown/ivory dots paper. Ink the edges with Rich Cocoa ink. Cut a 4 1/2"x6” Stolen Moments aqua/brown chevrons paper and mat on Stolen Moments ivory/yellow flourishes paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered to the card front.
- Stamp the large image on Stolen Moments ivory/yellow tiles paper with Rich Cocoa ink. Lightly mist the stamped area with Dragonfly Glimmer Mist. Repeat with a light mist of Butternut Squash Glimmer Mist. Let dry.
- Cut out the shapes from the large stamped image that you wish to use and paint portions of each individual image with Spruce or Copper Smooch™ and let dry. Mat each shape on brown or aqua textured paper with 1/16” borders. Let dry. Paint over the dry Spruce Smooch™ areas on each piece with 3D Crystal Lacquer, then sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter. Tap off the excess and let dry.
- Cut a 6” length of 1/4" wide sheer brown ribbon and glue vertically on the card, 1 1/8” from the left edge of the aqua/brown chevrons paper. Add Brown Thin Lines Dazzles™ on the edges of the aqua/brown chevrons paper and the outer edges of the ivory/yellow flourishes paper matting.
- Apply foam tape to the back of each individual matted image and place on the card front as shown. Tie a sheer brown ribbon bow and Zot™ in place. Add Brown Jewel Dazzles™ to the images as desired.
- Glue a 5”x2” aqua/brown chevrons paper across the inside. Add Brown Thin Lines Dazzles™ along the top and bottom edges. Glue a 5” length of brown sheer ribbon 1/4" from the bottom of the paper. Cut out some of the remaining stamped shapes and mat on brown or aqua textured paper with 1/16” borders. Add Smooch™, 3D Crystal Lacquer and Micro Glitter as you did for the front. Arrange pieces in place on the paper and ribbon as shown. Add knotted ribbon and Brown Jewel Dazzles™.