Designer's Tip: Color embossed image using Gelatos direct to paper and also applied wet with paintbrush.
- Open the binder, remove pages and place flat on a table. (tip: place on the edge of a table with the binder clips hanging off the edge) Stamp and black emboss the Your Friendship Stamp.
- Color flowers using Red Gelatos Set: red, dark pink and lavender. Color the leaves using the Green Gelatos Set: Dark Green and Moss green. For darker colors outline the areas using the Gelatos edge directly on the binder. Color in large areas by dipping a paintbrush into water and Gelato then color the binder. Use the watered brush to brush over the darker colors to blend. Let dry.
- Stamp the image a second time on a sheet of Kraft Cardstock. Color as before and cut out a small tulip image and set aside.
- Print “Sketch Book:” on one end of 4 1/2”x6” Rose pink/purple tapestry Rosemary & Thyme paper. Ink the edges black and glue to the front of the binder, wrap around the side and glue to the back. Foam tape the tulip image to the binder “on point” as shown.
- Inside: Ink the edges of two matching sheets of pink Rosemary & Thyme paper and glue to the inside front and back covers. Ink the edges of coordinating colors and write or print on the center of each. Glue printed paper to each side of the chipboard covers. Cut the images from the remaining Kraft Cardstock and mat with Rosemary & Thyme pink dot paper, leaving 1/8” border. Ink the edges and glue above the text. Re-punch holes in binder pages.