Designer's Tip: After pulling die cut images forward, slip a scrap piece of paper under a petal or leaf as you apply chalk color. This will keep the surrounding area clean.
- Place the Spring Flowers die cut card with the scalloped edge on the right. Fold the left side to the front by 4 3/4” and crease. Pull the die cut flowers and leaves die cuts forward.
- Apply yellow chalk to the flowers and green to the leaves. Place a dot of liquid pearls at the center of each flower and on each scallop. Let dry.
- Cover the card front with yellow doily paper. Place a Dazzles™ lace border along the right edge. Back a large doilies Dazzles™ with rose colored cardstock and glue to the center of the card front. Punch a circle of rose cardstock and place “Thinking of you” Dazzles™. Foam tape to the center of the doily. Zot™ a yellow gingham bow to the left side of the circle.
- Inside: Glue a 4”x 3 3/4” piece of yellow doily paper to the inside back. Punch a rose circle and place “Just because you’re the best” Dazzles™. Glue a folded 1 1/2” gingham ribbon length to the circle top back and foam tape the circle to the card inside back.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Sew Cute Paper Pack (link)
- Sew Cute Ribbon Set (link)
- White Doilies Dazzles (link)
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles (link)
- 8x8 Cardstock for 4 Seasons (link)
- Spring Flowers Multi Functional Die Cuts (link)
- Jewel Pearlescent Chalk Set (link)
- Flamingo Liquid Pearls (link)
- 1 11/16” circle punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)