Designer's Tip: Place a piece of scrap paper behind the petals on the die cuts and chalk each red. Punch a flower from red swirl paper and glue to the center of the chalked flower. Pull the chalked petals forward between each punched flower petal. Place a large gold Jewel Dazzle™ at the center.
- Fold the card in half and place the fold at the top. Pull the die cut petals forward and chalk each red. Glue a red swirl punched flower to the center. pull the chalked petals forward between each the punched petal. Place large gold Jewel Dazzles™ at the center and place tiny jewels among the die cut flowers.
- Trace Bracket Label B template onto 4 3/4” x4” green poinsettia paper and ink the edges black. Mat the decorative edge with red swirl paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to the card front, above the decorative die cut edge.
- Trace the Squared Oval template onto red swirl paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Place Christmas Greeting Dazzles™ and place a large Jewel Dazzles at each end. Foam tape to the card front. Wrap the top of the card front with twine and tie a bow at he left side.
- Inside: Mat the top edge of 4 3/4” x 2” green poinsettia paper with red swirl paper, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue across the bottom edge of the card inside back. Trace another Squared Oval template onto red swirl paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Place Christmas Greeting Dazzles™ and place a large Jewel Dazzles at each end. Glue to overlap the top edge of the border. Punch 2 flowers from red swirl paper and overlap. Intertwine the petals and glue to the top left corner. Place a large Jewel at the center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Elegant Multi Function Die Cut Stationery (link)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Designer’s Tool Kit #2 (link)
- Gold Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Christmas Greetings Dazzles™ Gold (link)
- Tonic Flower Punch Petal #3 (link)
- Jewel Pearlescent Chalk Set (link)
- Tomato Red Twine (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- StazOn® Black nkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)