Designer Tips: Bold and contrasting colors show up best when using bubble caps.
- Place card with fold on the left. Stamp snowflake with deep lagoon ink on green paper. Stamp Prussian blue snowflake on blue snowflake paper. Punch stamped snowflakes plus white snowflake from bird paper using round Shape Studio system. Apply bubble caps and Zot™ to charm settings. Thread onto red ric-rac ribbon. Cut blue paper with birds to 6 ½” x 5” with a portion of the design showing on the left. Glue to the card leaving space to tuck in the ends of the red ribbon. Zot™ ribbon with charms to the top of the card.
- Cut striped paper to 5” x 1 ¾” and glue to the bottom edge of the card. Glue white mesh ribbon to the center of the striped paper and trim or tuck in edges.
- Cut white paper to 2 ¾” x 2 ¼” and stamp Christmas tree in center with deep lagoon ink. Ink edges with warm red. Cut blue snowflake paper to 3 ¼” x 2 ¾” and mat with red polka-dot paper. Glue stamped tree to the snowflake paper and foam tape to the card.
- Stamp 3 presents, one of each color, on white cardstock. Use square Shape Studio system and top with bubble caps. Zot™ small red and teal ribbon to the top of each present. Zot™ to the card. Stamp greeting with red ink on white cardstock and use oval Shape Studio system. Zot™ greeting to the lower right corner of the card. Zot™ red ribbon above greeting.
- Place silver star Dazzles™ on the top of the tree and around the bottom of the greeting.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- E.C. Shape Studio – square (link), round (link), oval (link)
- E.C. Shape Studio Bubble Caps – square (link), round (link), oval (link)
- E.C. Shape Studio Charm Settings (link)
- “Winter Delights” Paper Pack & Ribbons (link)
- Star Dazzles™ (link)
- “Christmas Art” Stamp Set (link)
- Chalk Inks – Deep Lagoon (link), Warm Red (link), Prussian Blue (link)
- White Cardstock (link)
- Zot™ Adhesive Dots – (link)
- Foam Tape (link)