Designer Tips: Staple 3 ribbons to the top of a tag for a full look.
- Cut card to 4”x5”” and turn so the fold is on the left. Cut the front flap to 2 3/4” wide and cover with red paper. Cut out rocket tag and glue over the red paper.
- Cut striped paper to 2”x5” and glue to the right side of the card inside. Cut out letters for the desired name and glue to the striped paper vertically, except for the first letter.
- Align the first letter in the Shape Studio punch. Place the bubble cap over paper in the punch and place the plastic piece on top. Close the lid and press down to punch and adhere paper and cap. Glue letter to the top of the name on the striped paper. Do the same for the year number, and glue it in the center of the star on the front flap.
- Staple metallic ribbons to the top of the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Boys to Men Paper Pack (link)
- Metallic Ribbon (link)
- EC Shape Studio Star Punch (link)
- Star Bubble Caps (link)
- Blank white 5”x6 1/2” card (link)