Designer’s Tip: Use contrasting paper to help the shapes stand out.
- Stamp “Bliss”, “Love”, and butterfly on green Roses in Harmony paper. Align stamped images one at a time in the Shape Studio heart punch. Place the bubble cap over paper in the punch and place the plastic piece on top. Close the lid and press down to punch and adhere paper and cap. Do this for all three stamped images and glue to the left side of the tag.
- Tie 3/4” green ribbon to the top of the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 20 Classic Tags (link)
- Roses in Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Roses in Harmony Ribbon (link)
- Artful Collection Rubber Stamps (link)
- Jet Black StazOn ink pad (link)
- EC Shape Studio Heart Punch (link)
- Heart Bubble Caps (link)