- For the left page: Place a 14” length of masking tape along the top of the Color Me Gold Swirls, ½” from the top edge of the page. Cut the make-up sponge in half and use the smaller half for the pink inkpad and the larger half for the mahogany inkpad. Place the edge of the Color Me paper over scrap paper so you don’t get ink on your work surface. Dab a sponge onto the pink inkpad and rub onto the paper above the masking tape. After covering the whole stripe, carefully lift off the tape. Place the tape over the pink stripe you just created. Place another 14” length of tape 1 ½” down from the top edge of the paper. Use the other sponge and the same technique to fill in a mahogany stripe. Peel off tape. Below the wine stripe, create a ¼” white stripe by masking it off with tape and inking the next ¾” wide pink stripe. Below that, create a ½” mahogany stripe, a ¼” white stripe, and a 1/8” pink stripe using the same technique. Mask off the last pink stripe and cover the remainder of the paper with mahogany ink.
- For the right page: Repeat the process for the right page.
- Photos: For the left page: Mat four 3”x4” photos (2 horizontal and 2 vertical) onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue the first vertical photo 4” from the left and 1 ½” from the top. Glue the second vertical photo 4” from the left and 1 ¾” from the bottom. Glue the first horizontal photo ¼” from the right and 1” from the top. Glue the second horizontal photo ¼” from the right and 1 ¼” from the bottom.
- For the right page: Mat two 4”x6” photos and one 7”x5” photo onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue one 4”x6” photo ¾” from the top and ½” from the left. Glue the other 4”x6” photo ½” from the top and 2 ¾” from the right. Glue the 7”x5” photo overlapping the first two, 1” from the left and bottom.
- Journaling: For the left page: Cut out the two small tags, the 3 ¾” scalloped swirl tag, and the 4 1/8” scalloped label. Journal on the tags and print a title on the label. To ink the tags, use the make-up sponge and the pink inkpad. Dab the sponge onto the inkpad and rub ink onto the tag in a circular motion until you get the desired effect. Color in the details of the gold embossed designs with a burgundy marker. Foam tape the 3 ¾” scalloped tag 1 ¾” from the top and left. Foam tape one of the small tags 1 ½” from the left and 3 ¼” from the bottom. Foam tape the other small tag 2 ½” from the left and bottm. Foam tape the label ¼” from the right and 4 ½” from the top.
- For the right page: Cut out the tall 5” tag and journal on it. Ink the sides with the make-up sponge and pink inkpad. Color in details with a burgundy marker. Foam tape to page 1” from the right and 2 ½” from the bottom.
- EMBELLISHMENTS: For the left page: Cut 3 pink roses from the rose ribbon. Use Zots™ to adhere one rose to the top of each tag. For the right page: Cut a pink rose and use a Zot™ to adhere it to the top of the tag.