- Place the purple lace paper with the border on the left. Secure the shoe Brad Buddy™ and large purple stamp cut-out among the cluster of vintage stamps and Ladies at the bottom of the border. Mat small gold Medallion Dazzles™ onto purple cardstock and cut around the edges. Glue to the left of the shoe and secure gold mini brads to the centers.
- Mat a 5”x7” color photo with purple cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide border. Glue to the purple lace paper, leaving a ½” wide border. Ink the mat and glue 1 ½” from the right edge and the top.
- Write on the oval cut-out and glue, overlapping the photo, 2” from the left and top of the page. Write on the tag and embellish with a swirl Dazzle™. Glue the tag to the lower right corner of the photo.
- Cut 9” lengths of purple fiber and ivory loop ribbon and knot 5” apart at the ends. Glue across the bottom of the photo, over the top of the tag.
- Place the purple paper with the border on the right. Stamp the manilla tag with the large lady stamp. Thread 6” of purple eyelash fiber through the top of the large tag. Glue the tag to the bottom of the border. Layer a large blue stamp cut-out and purple lined medallion Dazzles overlapping the tag on the right.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with purple cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide border. Glue to the purple lace paper, leaving a ½” wide border. Ink the mat and glue 1 ½” from the left side and top.
- Write on the tag and adhere a swirl at the bottom. Glue to the photo top right. Cut 10” of fiber and ribbon, knot 7” apart and glue to the top and bottom right, overlapping the photo. Write on white cardstock and cut into strips. Ink the strips with a back inkpad and glue to the bottom of the page.