- Place the border paper with the face to the right edge of the page. Cut a 4"x9½" piece of striped paper, ink the edges and glue ½" from the left edge of the page. Cut the swirl paper to 6"x6½", ink the edges and glue overlapping the striped paper ½" from the top of the page. Cut a 2½"x11¾" strip of rust cardstock, ink the edges and glue down the center of the page. Add a swirl border to the strip and border sticker along the left edge of the rust strip. Thread ribbon slides onto fibers and wrap over the strip, tuck and secure the ends behind the page.
- Mat two photos with a ¼" mat of glitter paper and foam tape, as shown, to the background page.
- Print journaling on tags and white cardstock. Trim words for the title into strips and ink the edges. Mat with 1/16" mat of glitter paper, and foam tape to the top left corner of the left page. Glue the tag under the photos and add small sticker to the top of the tag.
- Cut the swirl paper to 4"x9½". Ink the edges and glue to the center of the page along the border edge of the paper to the left. Cut the striped paper to 5"x11¼", ink the edges and glue overlapping the swirl paper. Cut the rust paper to 2½"x11¾" and glue over the striped paper. Add a swirl border strip and fibers with blank ribbon slides over the rust paper. Attach a second border sticker along the right edge of the rust paper over the striped paper.
- Mat a large photo with a ¼" mat of glitter paper and foam tape, as shown to the background page.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock. Trim into blocks, ink the edges and glue around the photos.
- Frame the collage of photos and mats with gold corner Brad Buddies™ on both background pages. Add small stickers around the Brad Buddies™. Embellish the outside four corners of the background pages with heart corner stickers.