- Turn the red Asian background paper with the wider border so the border is at the left side. Ink the edges. Mat the two 4" x 6" photos on black cardstock leaving a 1/8" border. Mat one again on gold glitter paper leaving a 1/16" border, and the other on tan cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the right side of the background paper, 1 3/4" from the right side, and 7/8" from the top, leaving 3/8" between the photos.
- Computer print journaling or write it by hand on light brown cardstock and the red tag with the black pen. Trim the light brown block to a rectangle, ink the edges, and glue centered beneath the bottom photo. Punch a hole in the top of the tag.
- Thread 12" of gold cord through the hole in the top of the red tag and the gold coin. Tie the cord at the top and "hang" the tag and coin over the edge of the photos as shown. Zot the coin and tag in place.
- Attach three Blossoms Dazzle™ along the right side of the photos, evenly spaced as shown. Attach a tiny Blossom Dazzle™ to the bottom of the red tag, and a 3/4" blossom Dazzle™ to light brown paper. Cut out the light brown Blossom. Place your background paper with the Blossoms Dazzles™ over the cushy side of the mouse pad. Use the needle (or piercer) to poke holes through the gold dots on the Dazzles™. With the needle and black thread, sew French knots in the blossoms for the single center dots, and straight stitches from the center dot to each surrounding dot for the remaining blossoms. Repeat this for the blossom on the light brown paper and on the red tag. Foam tape the light brown stitched blossom over the top of the tag.
- Turn the second red sheet of background paper so the border is at the right side and ink the edges. Mat the 4"x6" photo on black cardstock leaving a 1/8" border, then gold glitter paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the page, 2" from the left side and 3/8" from the top. Mat the 3 1/2" x 4" photo on black cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the page 1" from the left side and 2 1/2" from the bottom.
- Computer print journaling or write it by hand on light brown cardstock and the light brown tag with the black pen. Trim the block to a rectangle, ink edges, and glue to the right side of the smaller photo, 2 1/4" from the right side and 1 1/4" from the bottom. Glue the tag overlapping the lower right corner of the larger photo.
- Attach single Blossoms Dazzles™ scattered along the page border on the right side. Attach a floral sprig blossoms Dazzle™ to the page on the left side of the larger photo. Place the paper with the Dazzle™ on the cushy side of the mouse pad. Poke holes through the gold dots on the Dazzles™, then sew French knots or straight stitches on each Dazzle™ through the sticker and the paper. Zot knotted cord at the top of the light brown tag.
- Cut out two tan cardstock circles. Hold the circle with the tan side down, and place your first fingers at each side of the circle. With your fingers still in place, fold the edges up so they meet at the top (do not make a crease at the fold, let your fingers hold the space). Glue the top edges together, leaving the space for your fingers unglued. With thumb and first finger, pinch around the curved edge so it stands up slightly. Place fingers inside at the sides again, with the pinched edge up. Press thumb against the center of the "fold" to flatten the side and make a dent, then pull the sides down together. Make a second cookie, then glue or foam tape both to the lower left corner of the page. Cut out "fortunes" and fold, then attach to open edge of cookies as shown. Zot knotted cord in place.