- With the fold at the left, cover the card front with red cardstock. Cut a 5" x 5 3/4" aqua/red swirls rectangle and glue centered on the red card front. Open the card out flat onto your cutting mat. Use your ruler and knife to cut out a 2 3/4" square window from the upper center of the card front.
- Line the back of the window with dotted vellum. Attach a large medallion Dazzle™ centered on the front of the vellum window, and add portions of Dazzle™ borders to the top and bottom red border.
- Write or computer print "Thank you" on vellum, mat on red, then trim corners of the left end into a tag shape. Add gold mini brad and glue below the window on the card front.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside with light aqua cardstock, then cover the right half with red cardstock. Add Medallion border Dazzle™ at top and bottom. Write or computer print "For everything" and "You're the best" on vellum, trim to rectangles and add to inside above and below the window area as shown.
- Attach a small medallion to vellum and trim around the edges. Glue to the inside, checking to make sure it is centered beneath the medallion Dazzle™ on the vellum window from the front.