Designer's Tip: I set all of the cut out rays on my card, then glued down every other one, for even placement.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Ink the edges of a 4 3/4”x6 1/4” Sun paper and glue on your card center.
- Ink the edges of a 4 3/4”x4 1/4” yellow dots paper and place the sunburst template on the center of the bottom edge. Trace every other ray line on half of the paper, then rotate the template and trace every other ray line on the other half. Remove the template, number the back of each ray and cut out the rays. Ink the cut edges and glue the rays on the top of your sun paper, even with the edges, saving every other ray for your card inside.
- Use the Easy Circle template to trace and cut out a 3” circle from Cat Paisley paper, ink the edges and mat on Gold Sparkles Holographic paper with a 1/16” border. Glue on your card with the center of the circle 2” from the bottom of your card edge.
- Cut two 4 3/4”x2 1/2” green papers and tear the top off at opposite angles, as shown. Ink the edges and glue on as shown. Stamp “You’re in my thoughts”, glue a length of peach grosgrain ribbon across the bottom and Zot™ a bow as shown.
- Card inside: Use the Easy Circle template to create a 2” circle from Sun paper, ink the edges and mat on Gold Sparkles Holographic paper with a 1/16” border. Cut 1/2” off the left side of the circle, then glue on the bottom left corner of your card, even with the fold and 1” past the bottom edge. Trim even with the bottom edge.
- Ink the edges of the saved rays, cut to 2” long and glue five rays under the sun, as shown. Stamp “Get well soon!” with scrolls and Zot™ on a knot of ribbon.