Designer Tip: Use a ruler to run your pen along for even “stitching”.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with Suns paper and ink the edges.
- Cut a 6 1/2”x2 1/2” yellow dots paper. Cut two 6 1/2”x2 1/2” papers from citrus color block paper, one from the color block area and one from the green area. Make a pencil mark on the top edge of each paper, 2” from the right side. Place the center point of the sunburst template on the mark of the yellow dots paper and trace every third ray line on half of the paper, then rotate the template and trace every other ray line on the other half. Remove the template, number the back of each ray and cut out the rays. Repeat for each marked paper. Set the strips on the lower part of your card in the color order shown, ink the cut edges and glue the rays in place.
- Use your pen to draw “stitch” lines around each paper piece, as shown. Stamp “You are one OF A KIND” as shown.
- Mat a 6 1/2”x1/2” paisley paper on Gold Sparkles Holographic paper with 1/16” borders on the long edges, draw stitch lines and foam tape as shown. Cut out a large paisley piece from the paper, mat on Gold Sparkles Holographic paper with a 1/16” border, trim off the lower 1/2” and Zot™ as shown. Zot™ on a bow.
- Card inside: Ink the edges of a 3”x2” citrus color block paper, glue on your card center and draw stitch lines. Glue a length of ribbon across the center. Stamp “My kind” on 2 1/4”x1 1/4” citrus color block paper, ink the edges, draw stitch lines. Mat on Gold Sparkles Holographic paper with a 1/16” border and foam tape in place. Zot™ on a knot of ribbon.