Designer Tip: For uniform rays, I lightly glued the edges of my two patterned papers together before cutting the rays, then pulled them apart before gluing on my card.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with green cardstock.
- Cut two 4 1/4”x5 3/4” papers, one from yellow dot and one from lemonade. Stack the two papers on top of each other and make a pencil mark 1 3/8” from the lower left corner of the paper. Place the template “center point” on your pencil mark and trace the rays around the paper. Skip every other ray, and skip two or three rays in a few areas, as shown. Number each ray on the back before cutting, then cut out the rays.
- Glue the rays on your card in numbered order, using every other color for the pattern (save the extra rays for step-4). Leave 1/16” between the rays and a 1/4” border around the outer sides, as shown.
- Cut the extra rays down to a 1 1/2” length, sand the edges and glue in an overlapping pattern over the center point of your sunburst, curling up the ends of the “petals”. Cut 1/16”x1 1/2” strips of Gold Sparkles Holographic paper and glue between some of the ray “petals”.
- Place the ‘WISHING YOU Sunshine” Dazzles™ on green cardstock and cut out around it with a 1/16” border. Foam tape as shown.
- Card inside: Place the “Sending You A BIG HUG” Dazzles™ on a 2 1/4”x2” yellow dot paper, mat on green cardstock with a 1/16” border, then on lemonade paper with a 1/4” border and glue on your card center.